Visier, the leading provider of SaaS based People Analytics, seeks an experienced Technical Alliances Manager to drive one of our biggest areas of growth.
The Visier Technical Alliance Manager will collaborate across multiple teams within Visier including direct and channel sales, marketing and business development teams and work closely with Viser partners to develop all aspects of the technical alignment and excellence of partners services, methodologies, and/or solution(s) with the Visier People platform.
An individual contributor and team player the ideal candidate brings passion and proven success collaborating with partners in support of technical evangelism, enablement, and integration.
What you'll be doing...
- Technically enable and evangelize “the art of what’s possible” in combining the Visier platform + the data/advisory services/technology of each partner.
- Support all technical aspects in building market leading Partner Sales Plays.
- Drive all technical integration discussions and fulfill all technical deliverables to grow the alliances.
- Establish a technology evangelism framework for alliances
- Create technical enablement content that can be leveraged on the Visier Partner Portal and in Partner Enablement Programs that are aimed at enabling partners to achieve success in positioning Visier People in conjunction with their services and/or solution(s), co-selling with the Visier sales team, provisioning high octane data to Visier, and/or conducting advisory services in/around Visier.
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to ensure partner programs are supporteed with technical evangelism demos and deliverables.
- Work across multiple Visier functions and stakeholders to create and streamline infrastructure and processes to ensure our partner programs have measurable success metrics and to equip our sellers and partners to deliver customer value and drive revenue through the partner ecosystem.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Minimum 10 years in pre-sales, product management, and/or program management
- SaaS experience in the HR line of business is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent University degree
- Sales and/or Partner Management experience is a plus
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, willing to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences embrace change — to see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible.
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments and is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success.