Apply Now: https://www.uber.com/careers/apply/interstitial/48096
About the Role
Our People Analytics team is looking for an experienced manager to play a critical role in leading our Talent Acquisition Analytics team. This team is crucial in enabling our executives and recruiting leaders to make data-driven decisions. You will play an important role in addressing the data and analytical needs of our recruiting leadership team and business leaders across the globe.
What You'll Do
- Manage and nurture a team of analysts who are focused on playing a consultative role in our talent acquisition strategy
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the recruiting leadership team to develop deep context about the organization and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Support our Global Head of Recruiting to analyze recruiting data and metrics, identify trends, evaluate effectiveness of recruiting strategies, and measure ROI
- Continually evaluate and refine analytical approaches, processes, and operations to ensure the team is providing the highest level of impact
- Evaluate additional information needs and recommend appropriate system changes or process changes to meet the needs
What You'll Need
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, HR, Economics, or other business operations focus (MBA a plus)
- 8+ years of management consulting, operations, or other analytical related experience. Recruiting or People Analytics experience in a high-growth or tech environment a plus
- Experience managing a team
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing client relationships, and presenting to audiences.
- Experience using a quantitative or qualitative approach to create solutions.
- Data-driven and highly analytical - you're able to translate data and insights into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at an executive level
- Strategic mindset - you're comfortable thinking one week, one month, or one year ahead of where the team is now
- Self-starter attitude - you boldly pursue your work and love the responsibility of being personally empowered
- Curiosity - you're innovative, creative, and constantly looking for opportunities to tweak and optimize
About the Team
We are People Analytics, the team that brings Uber's people data to life. Through trusted partnerships with client organizations across the company, we advocate for sound data-driven decisions regarding Uber's most valuable asset--its people. We utilize our diverse skill sets and methodologies to create and implement initiatives that tackle Uber's toughest people challenges.
As a team, we believe that people decisions are business decisions, and we strive to create a workplace where every employee at Uber can succeed while driving our business forward. We believe that proactive, innovative analysis and research will enable us to build a sustainable workforce for Uber's future, and we believe we are a catalyst for positive organizational change. We aspire to become the most impactful people analytics team by using people data to build a world-class culture and experience for Uber employees globally.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.