Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, customer-centric and organized individual to join our Information Technology group to support its growing Enterprise Applications team. This is a new role that will be responsible for supporting the IT Director in designing and developing a roadmap for various SaaS applications within Visier, developing and managing various project plans to implement or improve a SaaS application, and coaching a small team of developers and analysts to support the company’s growth and scalability goals.
The selected candidate will initially focus on managing various projects (such as collecting business requirements, assessing business impact and determining prioritization, putting together scope and project plans, managing a project team to deliver as planned, providing updates to key business stakeholders, etc.), while developing a longer term plan for Visier applications ecosystem. S/he will have an opportunity to build and prove her/his leadership skills and move on to a manager position in the next 6 to 12 months.
Previous experience working in a SaaS environment is strongly preferred and previous experience working with the Salesforce.com application is a strong asset. Remote
What you’ll be doing…
- Working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in an agile and faced-paced environment to deliver exceptional services and value.
- Supporting the implementation and administration of systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow, and a variety of other SaaS applications including our own Visier offerings.
- Tackling abstract requirements from a variety of stakeholders and formulating those into technical requirements or solutions to support business objectives.
- Taking a proactive approach to understanding a variety of business processes and identifying opportunities for improvement through application integrations
- Implementing best practice processes, providing technical coaching, and driving project delivery for a growing Applications team.
What you’ll bring to the table…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field.
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow or other best-in breed applications
- Strong skills in at least one relevant programming language (i.e. Java, Scala, C++).
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and project management concepts.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience managing complex, cross-functional application projects