Visier, the leading provider of SaaS based People Analytics, seeks an experienced Event Director to lead a global marketing event strategy that supports and builds our brand and industry thought leadership position. The Global Event Director will lead internal and external resources to successfully deliver business results through an integrated marketing strategy that includes a broad and growing portfolio of events.
The Visier Director of Global Marketing Events is a seasoned marketer who is as passionate about applying an integrated approach for events that deliver a powerful message, a great experience and measurable results. He/she has a trusted network of agencies and expert relationships to tap from her/his experience pushing the creative boundaries to concept and execute innovative and memorable events for high growth B2B organizations.
The ideal candidate brings proven success collaborating cross-functionally to develop content and strategy for events and programs that range range from our annual industry and customer conference to our presence at major industry events and more intimate field and local events and sponsorships. He/she inspires and develops team members and peers to think and execute beyond the limits of their imagination – never settling for the status quo. Remote Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Lead, innovate and execute Visier’s global marketing event strategy including hosted and sponsored events
- Lead and develop a team of creative, empowered, high-performing event professionals.
- Interact with and establish excellent working relationships with Visier customers, partners, industry influencers and internal experts who are vital to delivering exceptionally
- Collaborate closely with corporate and field marketing teams and other internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver an integrated plan to achieve key corporate growth goals
- Ensure event strategy is aligned to business objectives and is fully integrated within the omni-channel campaign strategy to achieve maximum impact and cohesive messaging.
- Lead all activities related to event selection, production, planning, sponsorship, exhibiting, speaking, logistics, budget, promotion, internal communication, calendar visibility and more – no job is too big or too small for you.
- Conduct research and analysis on potential event activities, including sponsorship and speaking opportunities to ensure a leading strategy and presence
- Lead event content and messaging strategy in collaboration with brand, field and product marketing including run-of-show speaker feedback process for content rich events.
- Establish KPIs, execute debriefs and develop rigor and process to measure and report on event performance, including NPS, P&L, ROI, pipeline and/or revenue growth.
What you'll bring to the table...
- 15 years experience leading successful marketing and event teams responsible for a large portfolio of global events
- Proven success executing and growing large-scale, high impact customer or industry events in the B2B software industry
- Experience virtually simulcasting live events
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree or related working experience
- Experience using Marketo, salesforce.com, Cvent or similar solutions
- Organized, detail oriented with strong time management, and project management skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, willing to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and messaging skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences embrace change — to see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible.
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success.