Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Work proactively and responsively with customers throughout their onboarding journey; you will be the customer success owner throughout the onboarding process
- Collaborate with BI Consultants, Data Management Engineers, Customer Value Managers and the customer project team to drive the technical and business implementation of our products for multiple concurrent implementations
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, project records and other systems in order to execute on project delivery (JIRA, SFDC etc)
- Update tools as required by Customer Success processes (project time tracking, customer success records, confluence, etc)
- Follow the established Visier Project Management processes and contribute to ongoing improvements of those processes
- Keep current on all Visier Solutions and continually grow your knowledge around our products and processes.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing multiple concurrent customer implementation projects
- Previous experience working on implementations that require data loading, data management, analytics and web technologies
- Experience and confidence working with senior leadership and executives in large enterprise companies
- Proven experience working in a Customer Success organization
- Technically competent with excellent communication skills and the ability to understand complex information and translate into tangible actions for non-technical audiences
Additional Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Certification in Project Management
- Experience in the HR industry or with HRIS
- Excellent and clear communicator
- Team player, collaborator
- Problem Solver
- Adaptable, flexible and curious
- Driven and energetic self-driver