Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 125 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Check out the roles waiting for you below! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Customer-service focus on the commitment to excellence.
- Working with enterprise customers to anticipate, identify and respond to issues and questions they experience with Visier’s solutions and address their technical concerns and requests.
- Serving as a product expert (technical and functional) for Visier’s product and services.
- Coordinating Customer Success functions to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve client’s technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborating with Customer Success, Development, and Operations teams to strategize client-specific implementation tactics.
- Assisting with implementing Visier best practices.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Post-secondary education and minimum 1+ years experience in a technical-focused externally-facing customer support role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical aptitude and experience working with SQL and ETL Tools.
- Proven troubleshooting skills, resolving issues with online-based applications.
- Experience working with complex data structures, data warehousing concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette, and able to comfortably present and explain complex concepts via phone and webinars.
- Efficient time management skills, able to work under pressure and remain organized.
- Ability to anticipate and predict potential cascading effects of changes made within customer environments.
- Effective customer resolution skills and an innate ability to resolve differences to reach an understanding.
- Ability to prioritize work and work with ongoing changes within the work environment.