As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, Nestlé Waters Corporate is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you’ll play a leading role in. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You’ll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact – on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that’s challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
Senior Specialist, People Analytics & Insights reporting to the Director, Global People Analytics & Insights and based in Stamford, CT. We are specifically looking to hire an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist (Masters or Ph.D. level) with demonstrated expertise in both selection/assessment and employee surveys to fill this role. The Senior Specialist will be responsibility for optimizing the talent acquisition process by developing, validating, and implementing custom pre-hire assessments for selection, and needs to be experienced in conducting robust job analyses, creating custom test content, leading validation studies and conducting adverse impact analyses.
This individual will also be responsible for improving other aspects of the talent acquisition process, such as revamping interview guides and streamlining existing processes.
The Senior Specialist will also be responsible for leading employee survey work. This includes the development and deployment of surveys, analysis and communication of results, as well as support of HRBPs/business leaders through the action-planning process. This individual will need to partner proactively with members of the NWNA HR Leadership Team – and broader HR Team – to execute effectively.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment, even when faced with ambiguity. S/he will be self-directed, creative, and analytical. S/he will have a true passion for improving organizational effectiveness and the employee experience by leveraging his/her background in Industrial-Organizational Psychology.
• Leads and executes strategic projects in the Talent Acquisition space, with a focus on the development, validation and implementation of custom pre-hire assessments for selection.
• Supports the maintenance of all existing pre-hire assessments, including the continuous review of adverse impact and utility analyses, ensuring cut scores are set appropriately.
• Conducts robust job analyses, identifies minimum qualifications, develops interview guides and provides consultation to the Talent Acquisition Team to optimize the talent selection process.
• Conducts both qualitative and quantitative statistical analyses included, but not limited to: t-tests, correlations, ANOVA, regression, psychometric analyses, and adverse impact analyses.
• Develops, deploys, and analyses employee surveys (i.e., this includes both recurring surveys such as the New Hire and Voluntary Exit as well as ad-hoc pulse surveys based on organizational needs/priorities). Supports HRBPs/business leaders in taking action and communicating back to employees.
• Develops new and supports existing dashboards in Qualtrics.
• Supports various organizational initiatives aimed at improving the engagement, enablement, and retention of our employees.
• Conducts monthly/quarterly updates with NWNA HR Leadership Team to share key people metrics and insights.
• Consults with Center of Excellence leaders, HR, and business partners to identify opportunities to leverage people analytics to increase organizational effectiveness and improve business results.