Who we Are: Borrego Solar is a leading commercial solar & energy storage company known for our quality, expertise, and focus on strong partnerships with our clients and communities. With more than 500 MW of solar installed since we began, we’re one of the most experienced players in the industry. We handle all aspects of solar & energy storage projects, from development, design, and financing to installation and operations & maintenance.
Be a part of our Mission: Borrego Solar’s mission is to solve the world’s energy problems by accelerating the adoption of renewable energy. Our team is on a mission to create a progressive employee experience that perpetuates Borrego’s culture as it scales. We are inspired by possibilities and are equally jazzed to execute a planful approach to make those possibilities a reality. Teamwork, integrity, a passion for others, and an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our team’s success.
Summary of Position: As a People Analytics Specialist, you will perform data analysis, create visualizations and customize reports that inform and support business strategy development. This person will be the subject matter expert of our HRIS and will thrive on passion and innovation to help us transform People and Culture analytics for the organization.
Position Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be the system owner, administrator and subject matter expert of Ultipro and other HR based systems, for the People + Culture team
- Maintain data and workflows. Optimize for efficiency and manual enter data as needed outside automation.
- Assign system roles and functionality as needed.
- Author reports, set up automated report generation, and customize reports as needed by the business.
- Create visualizations and use data to tell stories about or teams and environments.
- Analyze and interpret trends to unveil insights that will inform decisions for our team and environments.
- Build dashboards and reports that can scale to support multiple types of end users.
- Partner directly with leaders in the business. Consult based on insights and search creatively to find solutions to problems that arise.
- Design scenarios that showcase holistic solutions and model future possibilities.
- Experiment with new approaches and methodologies in areas like predictive analytics.
- Maintain data integrity at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
· A Bachelors Degree in a related field from an accredited institution
· 2-3 years of relevant experience supporting HRIS systems
· Ability to work cross functionally with HR, IT, vendors and key members of the organization
· Ability to analyze and interpret reports and spreadsheets to build data files
· Ability to go beyond the obvious and identify hidden problems. Seek solutions, ideas and be a problem solver.
· Experience building visual dashboards and people metrics
· Experience with people analytics
· Strong Excel experience
· Strong attention to detail
Compensation: Borrego Solar’s approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a casual community-based workplace that is upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction. We promote from within and are looking for career minded individuals, looking to advance in the growing photovoltaic industry. We offer pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
? Competitive base salary
? Potential for bonuses
? Comprehensive benefits package including dental, vision, health, life, and disability insurance
? Self-managed flexible work schedules and time-off policies
? 401(k) plan with company match and immediate vesting
? Continuing education and professional development assistance
Borrego Solar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Borrego complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.