Visier, the leading provider of SaaS based People Analytics, seeks an experienced Partner Sales Director to drive one of our biggest areas of growth.
The Visier Partner Sales Director will collaborate across multiple teams within Visier including direct and channel sales, marketing and business development teams and work closely with Viser partners to develop partner sales pipeline and ensure client success.
An individual contributor and team player the ideal candidate brings passion and proven success collaborating with partners, enterprise sales, and cross-functional teams to create and grow partner sales success.
What you'll be doing...
- Creating acceleration of existing sales pipeline where partners have key relationships and can therefore add influence
- Driving partner lead referrals forward from receipt until they are qualified and ready to progress successfully with the Visier direct sales team
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to ensure top of funnel Partner Sales Plays are optimized for success with the right messaging
- Work with Visier Partner Development, Sales and operations teams to enable Visier sales team with messaging and tools to successfully work with their partner sales counterparts and ensure field alignment, readiness, and accountability for timely handling, follow-up and conversion of pipeline referred by channel partners.
- Work across multiple Visier functions and stakeholders to create and streamline infrastructure and processes to ensure our partner programs have measurable success metrics and to equip our sellers and partners to deliver customer value and drive revenue through the partner ecosystem.
- Track and report the key performance metrics for the Visier Partner Program globally.
- Run a quarterly process for engaging partners to ensure their feedback is being used to continuously improve the Visier Partner Program.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Minimum 5 years in business development, partner management, and/or sales
- SaaS experience in the HR line of business is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent University degree
- Experience with Partner Programs, Partner Management Systems, and CRM
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, willing to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences embrace change — to see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible.
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments and is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success.