Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Work proactively and responsively with customers to ensure they implement and get value from our Planning solution
- Conduct discovery sessions to solution client needs in alignment with the product functionality
- Record detailed business requirements and communicate to all teams supporting the customer (Project Manager, BI Consultant, Product, QA, Development and Support teams)
- Determine business process & stakeholder/end user behavior changes required for the customer to implement Visier Planning successfully
- Develop and deploy appropriate tactics such as process mapping, workshops, stakeholder / change impact assessments, project plans, end user training, coaching and support
- Collaborate with Project Managers, BI Consultants, Production Support and leadership in the Customer Success function, and various internal technical resources including Product Management, Development and QA to ensure all of our Planning customers are on track for success, and internal knowledge on the product is up to date
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with customers, including advocating for customers internally while educating and managing customer expectations
- Update tools as required by Customer Success processes (Salesforce, Teamworks, Confluence, etc.)
- Enrich the collective knowledge base and Visier Community Article collection by sharing experiences, lessons learned on the product, data management practices, domain knowledge (HR, etc.)
What you'll being to the table...
- 7-10 years’ experience implementing solutions for medium to large enterprises
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Human Resources: strong working knowledge of key functions, processes, practices and use of data (analytics acumen)
- Big enterprise: previous experience working with companies that have more than 2000 employees, for example; multiple industries an asset, particularly for Workforce Planning consulting
- Customer relationship management: ability to nurture & grow loyalty through meaningful contact
- Organizational change management: working knowledge of leading methodologies and practices
- Project management: hands on experience as the leader or member of a project team (preferably implementation projects)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (mainly US)
- Remote based position, preferably Denver, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto or Montreal