Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote
What you'll be doing...
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-spirited individual to join our Customer Success team as a Business Intelligence Consultant. This a customer-facing role and the selected candidate must possess strong project management skills as well as strong experience in BI implementation, data management, customer handling and strategic planning. Previous experience working in a SaaS environment is strongly preferred.
- Leverage Business Intelligence and data subject matter expertise
- Provide technical leadership to ensure successful project deliveries and implementations for external customers
- Maintain strong B2B relationships and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure client needs are addressed
- Architect solutions by mapping client business problems to an end-to-end technology solution
- Manage multiple project simulations simultaneously while exhibiting professionalism to ensure an incredible client experience
What you'll bring to the table...
- Strong Familiarity with the HR domain
- Natural aptitude for numbers and experience working with various data types
- Knowledge of reporting tools – such as SAP/Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, Oracle, etc…
- 2+ years of experience in leading the implementation of data analysis and reporting projects
- 2+ years of experience in implementation services
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a must
- Strong familiarity with data warehousing techniques
- Have previous experience in multi-dimensional analytic solutions
- Strong knowledge of data and database management systems, with good SQL language skills
- Experience in project management on both the client and backend side
- Understanding of B2B relationships and ability to work closely with other stakeholders to ensure clients’ needs are exceeded
- Experience maintaining accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive and persuasive
- Empathetic, consultative and collaborative
- Strong problem-solving abilities and goal focused
- Detail oriented