Visier is currently seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-spirited individual to join our Customer Success team as a Business Intelligence Consultant.
The Business Intelligence Consultant is a customer-facing role and the selected candidate must possess strong project management skills as well as strong experience in BI implementation, data management, customer handling and strategic planning. Previous experience working in a SaaS environment is strongly preferred.
What you'll be doing...
- Leverage Business Intelligence and data subject matter expertise
- Provide technical leadership to ensure successful project deliveries and implementations for external customers
- Maintain strong B2B relationships and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure client needs are addressed
- Architect solutions by mapping client business problems to an end-to-end technology solution
- Manage multiple project simulations simultaneously while exhibiting professionalism to ensure an incredible client experience
What you'll bring to the table...
- Strong Familiarity with the HR domain
- Natural aptitude for numbers and experience working with various data types
- Knowledge of reporting tools – such as SAP/Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, Oracle, etc…
- 2+ years of experience in leading the implementation of data analysis and reporting projects
- 2+ years of experience in implementation services
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a must
- Strong familiarity with data warehousing techniques
- Have previous experience in multi-dimensional analytic solutions
- Strong knowledge of data and database management systems, with good SQL language skills
- Experience in project management on both the client and backend side
- Understanding of B2B relationships and ability to work closely with other stakeholders to ensure clients’ needs are exceeded
- Experience maintaining accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive and persuasive
- Empathetic, consultative and collaborative
- Strong problem-solving abilities and goal focused
- Detail oriented