Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today!
We are open to candidates located anywhere in the USA, with a preference for those in Chicago, Denver, or Dallas. We also welcome applicants located in Vancouver or Toronto. Remote Remote
What you'll be doing…
- Partner with Sales Leadership to align and develop our Solutions Consulting team to achieve sales targets in both new and existing accounts
- Develop and support Solution Consulting Leaders to align regional teams in hitting targets while maintaining the existing globally collaborative positive culture that exists within the Solutions Consulting team.
- Leverage your international experience to expand and develop the teams internationally in a manner that supports local market needs, uniqueness as well as supports
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams to implement and adopt Challenger Sales methodology and support with the creation assets, tools, and best practices
- Ensure that the team has the capability to evangelize, prove and differentiate Visier’s solution capabilities and value to Executive IT, Human Resources Teams and other line of business audiences.
- Leverage experienced talent to develop and nurture emerging talent and to enhance and promote an entrepreneurial sales culture within the Solutions Consulting team
What you'll bring to the table….
- Deep Experience and expertise with Enterprise Selling and winning the technical aspects of the sale is a must have. Experience with commercial, OEM and Channel selling is also expected.
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms including Analytics and Data Integration/ Management.
- Experience with Value Engineering, Value Selling, Solution Selling and/Challenger Sales
- Experienced Organization Leader who has not only developed teams but developed and hired managers to build out high performers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively balance team excellence with cross functional collaborative work. You are a company builder.
- As a leader and professional solution consultant, you can roll up your sleeves, lead by example and participate in all aspects of the sales cycle as well as contributing to the customer lifecycle.
- Leveraging modern best practices to identify and apply repeatable consistency, you have demonstrated your ability to build a strong solution consulting team with a sales culture that consistently reaches high levels of achievement.