Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Dev talks, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Helping the R&D team to build beautiful data visualizations and analytic applications, maintain their focus on usability, workflow design & quality, and execute on their delivery plans
- Analyzing and synthesizing large data sets into business intelligence that will support the strategic objectives of the Product Delivery organization
- Using both internal and industry standard tools to analyze our performance and prove what’s working and what isn’t, including developing customized dashboards and reports that provide insight into our activities and configuring, enhancing & evaluating operations tools if needed
- Participating in data quality initiatives and performing ad hoc data cleaning when needed
- Working with managers to keep project data up to date, making sure work in a release fits and continues to fit, and that dates & schedules are clear
- Administering initiatives (eg making sure practices are being followed, good guidelines are in place, etc)
- Facilitating cross-team coordination through metrics, monitoring and communicating best practices
- Highlighting operational challenges and helping improve processes
What you'll bring to the table...
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related area
- Experience with Business Intelligence and have worked with datasets and data analysis
- Outstanding analytical skills to facilitate quickly synthesizing all data inputs and problem-solving towards issue resolution
- Excellent organizational skills, acute attention to detail, detailed follow-through
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps and with development tracking tools like JIRA
- Excellent and clear communicator, and ability to communicate well with colleagues at all levels
- A curiosity for exploring tools & figuring out how we can best use them to enhance our processes; and the ability to clearly document/train others on best practices for using them
- Driven, energetic & self-motivated, with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A customer service attitude
Also, an asset to have:
- an understanding of Lean or other Continuous Improvement methodologies and SaaS solutions
- experience working with Software Engineers and Data Management Engineers
- experience in ETL, databases, and have worked with various data management tools
- experience doing Project Management