Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 125 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Check out the roles waiting for you below! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Design information security training, education and awareness programs for internal teams.
- Evangelize security practices in the SDLC.
- Provide requirements to development teams to implement security requirements based on regulatory and customer demands.
- Collaborate with GRC to maintain and enhance security policies.
- Develop security metrics on security delivery and enhance coverage, participation and effectiveness.
- Perform security assessments of third-party service providers used by Visier.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Proven track record for developing and implementing security awareness programs.
- Broadly knowledgeable of modern web services and service-oriented architectures (REST API’s), experience with modern web application security models, and understand the challenges that security experts face today.
- Understanding of the Security Development Lifecycle and how to increase adoption of secure coding best practices.
- Experience working effectively with software engineering teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years experience in Information Security with a software development organization.