Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote Remote
What you'll be doing...
You will have responsibility for pre-sales field activities. During sales cycles, you will be an integral part of the sales team. Along with the account executive, you will participate in deal strategy and solution presentations to prospective customers. Specifically:
- You will conduct product demonstrations, lead workshops, explain our data onboarding process, and support RFI and RFP responses.
- You will support technical conversations pertaining to, but not limited to, Visier’s security and data privacy model, data hosting options, data flow, authentication and authorization processes, vulnerability and threat management, data exchanges and encryption, the application environment and Visier’s data.
- You will help explain Visier’s technical differentiation and value proposition compared to what’s possible with a traditional business intelligence solution, homegrown system or Core HR and Finance systems.
- You will help explain the Visier value proposition, our ROI, and how the product capabilities support that value. You will be measured on a team sales quota.
This role requires 30-50% travel.
What you'll bring to the table...
Who are you?
- You excel at positive customer interaction and command the room
- You have a sense of urgency, excellent communication skills and are proactive
- You can balance between technical and strategic discussions
- You are creative and curious, always looking for continuous improvement
- You have driven projects forward in IT and lead change within large enterprise organizations
What experiences have you had?
- You’ve been a solution consultant excelling at a high level and helping to close large, complex enterprise deals.
- Your experience is diverse including Solution Consulting positions, Sales and Consultative roles, You have guided others to successful behavior and created positive outcomes from challenging circumstances
- You know HR systems and processes broadly – you can talk about everything from talent acquisition to employee retention programs and everything in between.
- You have worked with Analytics, Databases, HR or Finance applications
- You have a great knowledge of how data and analytics can be used in business contexts.
- You are a great speaker and conversationalist – you are engaging, listen well, communicate clearly and convincingly, and you tell great stories.
- You are a person your team loves – yes, they love you because you perform on the job, but they really love you because you are a nice person and a team player.