Visier is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to manage and own effective implementation of our marketing automation programs in support of the company’s rapid growth objectives.
This role will be focused on developing operational excellence around our use of marketing automation (Marketo), and will own the production of programs (including QA), optimization of templates, and process improvement within the platform. A marketer with a passion for technology and process improvement, the successful candidate will bring a drive to constantly improve process/production with a focus on delivering results.
What you'll be doing...
- Manage the production of marketing programs within Marketo including design, build and testing. Looking for opportunities to increase efficiency
- Measure, analyze and report on program metrics
- Identify testing opportunities for emails and landing pages, execute and optimize against results
- Support operational tasks including list preparation, list uploads and campaign management in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Manage the QA process of marketo projects
- Assist in managing and cleaning marketing data
- Ensure compliance and best practices in every program launched, act as a data steward
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3-5+ years marketing experience, in a B2B technology/software environment preferred
- 2+ year Marketo or similar experience preferred
- Marketo Certified Expert – experienced using advanced features, eg. program tokens, engagement programs, dynamic snippets and segmentation
- Salesforce experience an asset
- University degree with specialization in English, Marketing, or Business preferred
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company an asset
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Execution oriented with strong project management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Hands on experience with HTML, content management systems and familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines