Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today!
We are currently seeking an experienced VP of revenue marketing to lead our omni-channel worldwide growth strategy as we change the face of HR decision-making. We believe that people are the most important asset in any business, and that companies are more successful when they use data rather than intuition to drive their workforce strategies. Visier makes it easy for business leaders to access their data and use analytics to achieve measurable business outcomes. As VP of Revenue marketing, your team will lead the charge to bring value to enterprise and multi-national companies by enabling them to see that what they had previously believed to be impossible, is indeed possible.
Reporting to the CMO, the VP of revenue marketing will be accountable for creating and executing a scalable marketing strategy across the customer lifecycle to achieve aggressive pipeline and revenue targets. The successful candidate is an experienced marketing leader and brand champion with a proven track record of building high performance teams to deliver sustainable results. He or she thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a reputation for creating alignment with sales; delivering value for partners; and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration and shared success. Field Marketing, Demand Marketing, Marketing Technology and Operations and Market Development (in-bound and outbound) report into this leader.
The ideal candidate has a passion for forecasting and delivering predictable and scalable pipeline at the top of funnel and driving success throughout the entire the buyers journey. He or she is accountable for KPIs and quotas that align directly to sales revenue goals and encompass all sources of pipeline generation. She or he has proven success collaborating with enterprise sales and cross-functional marketing teams to envision, pilot, execute, and measure closed-loop integrated marketing programs that create a sense of urgency for the buyer and deliver significant pipeline and revenue growth for the company. Remote Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Lead Field Marketing, Campaign, Event, Marketing Ops and Market Development teams
- Forecasting and managing marketing budget, selecting and managing vendors, prioritizing and running multiple initiatives simultaneously and partnering with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to deliver full-funnel campaigns, nurtures and programs that deliver measurable results
- Accountable for defining and execute an omni-channel marketing plan, marketing technology stack, marketing analytics and segmentation, modeling, managing marketing budget, goals and KPIs to achieve new customer growth targets
- Highly creative and a strong communicator who is adept at leading content creation, messaging, and tailoring marketing programs to reach and appeal to specific personas and audience segments applying CEB Challenger messaging strategies
- Partner with sales and partner executives to define, evolve and communicate marketing plans and performance to goal as market dynamics evolve to ensure alignment of goals, objectives and strategies with direct and indirect revenue plans
- Lead teams to collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to identify market segments and develop marketing programs, plays, and toolkits that deliver success at each customer touchpoint and each stage of the buyer’s journey – and to multiply best practices
- Drive teams to Innovate, pilot, challenge, measure and track performance of marketing activities, programs and mix to effectively achieve key pipeline metrics ROMI
- Regularly monitor, analyze, report and present on campaign and KPI performance, regional success, deliverables and programs among teams and to the executive team
What you'll bring to the table...
- 10+ years growth marketing leadership experience in SaaS, applications or enterprise software marketing. HR, Finance or other Line of Business marketing is a plus
- BA/BS degree, MA, MS or MBA Preferred
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo) and sales automation/CRM (Salesforce.com) reporting and campaign features and marketing intelligence tools
- Creative thinker with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior success leading teams through market expansion and periods of high growth and rapid change
- Experience developing and executing “Challenger” messaging
- Experience in a successful startup or emerging growth technology company that shifted the status quo by delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies is an asset
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Agile self-starter, with a growth mindset
- Leads by influence, empowers teams and develops employees and creates an environment where team members are encouraged to take risks and innovate to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success