Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 125 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Check out the roles waiting for you below! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Outbound lead/opportunity generation and nurturing activities within your assigned region in accounts with 5,000 employees or greater
- Working directly with the field sales teams to develop targeted strategies and relevant account plans
- Engaging in meaningful introductory value-based conversations with both business and IT executives within prospective clients
- Executing against proven sales processes to generate new sales opportunities and conversations for the field sales team
- Managing early stages of the sales process to ensure proper engagement with field sales and healthy pipeline creation
- Mapping prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology to find where our solution fits within their environment
- Leveraging CRM tools to create, manage, and strategically align early stage opportunities to successfully handoff to field sales
What you'll bring to the table...
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on creatively identifying new opportunities through aggressive prospecting. This includes phone, email, and other creative forms of communication. This person works independently, while managing a work-life balance in a steady, yet critical role. Other key qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience in Business Development/Inside Sales, with proven success in driving customer meetings and opportunities in the Enterprise space
- Eagerness to pick up the phone and make calls, combined with the professional tact to communicate with executives at some of the largest companies in the world
- Excellent writing skills that demonstrate professionalism and compelling reasoning
- An intellectual curiosity and keenness to learn about critical issues facing global companies
- Ability to take the initiative to get things done and maintain a high level of organization
- Hunger: the opportunity for success is here, but you need to supply the drive
- Passion: we love our product and our customers, and you should love them too
- Accountability: we empower you to take responsibility for our own success or failure
- Discipline: we’re organized. We plan, forecast, and execute with focused energy and discipline
- Ethics: there is no deal so important that we will compromise our integrity