Visier, the globally recognized leader in people analytics and planning, is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations Manager to spearhead the companies growing AR program.
The successful candidate will take charge running, building and leading a world class analyst and influencer relations program that feeds internal strategies and has impact in the marketplace.
As an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, this position will participate in the execution of both outbound and inbound Analyst Relations programs at Visier. Outbound programs focus on the development, fostering and maintaining of strong, strategic relationships with tier-1 and -2 industry analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester and IDC, along with building strong relationships with industry influencers and thought leaders. Inbound programs leverage analyst research/insight on business and technology trends to inform and shape the thinking of executive, product and marketing teams as well as inform the competitive analysis of the company against the market.
What you'll be doing...
- Work to design and execute multi-faceted, outbound programs in support of important product and marketing initiatives (e.g., significant product launches & campaigns, corporate & partnership announcements, etc.).
- Connect key analysts with company executives and subject-matter experts via a mix of interactions, including phone calls, face-to-face meetings, briefings, inquiries, etc.
- Lead multi-stakeholder activity related to analyst evaluations and surveys such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Gartner Market Guides, Forrester Waves, Forrester Tech Tides, and more.
- Use market research to develop strategic plans for organization development (both in marketing and product) and help shape long term company vision.
- Develop competitive analysis research based on industry positioning and trends.
- Coordinate responses to ad-hoc information requests from analysts.
- Plan and participate in analyst meetings at key stakeholder events, along with planning and execution of analyst visits to Visier.
- Work with other marketing stakeholders on inbound programs that leverage analyst research & opinion to educate internal stakeholder groups and inform key product and market strategy decisions.
- Foster relationships with industry influencers outside of the traditional tier-1 and tier-2 firms.
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3-5 years analyst relations experience with a minimum 3 leading analyst relations within an technology or SaaS markets.
- First-hand experience with major evaluations: Magic Quadrants, Waves etc. The successful candidate will have either led, or contributed in a significant manner (e.g., PMM/PM presentations, demonstrations, survey completion, etc.).
- An aptitude for explaining technology to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to absorb and synthesize a broad array of third-party research and analysis, and summarize its significance to a broad, cross-functional stakeholder audience.
- High personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to independently manage complex, deadline-driven tasks.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders on projects driven initiatives.