Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 125 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Check out the roles waiting for you below!
Visier is offering a unique opportunity to define, build, and grow a high performance Customer Success organization for our mid-market SaaS customers. Visier is the leading provider of People Analytics, and serves some of the largest, most sophisticated, and well known companies in the world. Now we are taking our best-in-class product to the unique challenges of smaller organizations. We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Customer Success to join our Mid-market solutions team to:
- Design and manage a customer success program to efficiently onboard and retain mid-market customers
- Drive customer adoption
- From kick-off to renewal, create and own processes to delight customers while planning for scale
- Be the first CSM, and build and lead a team of customer success managers, as our mid-market business grows
- Secure renewals from existing mid-market solution customers
In this role, you will work closely with all necessary stakeholders to determine appropriate post-sales and technical programs. Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Design, implement, and manage Visier’s mid-market customer success program
- Establish strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders across Visier
- Continuously monitor customer usage to drive adoption
- Regularly review the quality and performance of our on-boarding and support processes
- Provide feedback to Visier product, development and mid-market solution teams to improve our on-boarding processes and workflows
- Develop enablement and certification programs for Visier’s Support Team so they can troubleshoot for our mid-market customers
- Work with our team to triage support issues and manage customer expectations and experience
- Monitor and manage the subscription renewal pipeline, combining solution usage data and support queue information for accurate forecasting
- Responsible for customer renewal processes, procedures, and results
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5 + years of experience leading Customer Success efforts for a SaaS software company and/or 10+ years of experience working in a mix of any of the following: Customer Success, Customer Support, Professional Services, Channel Sales or Sales Consulting, Marketing, Sales and Enablement roles
- Ability to learn software products and implementation practices quickly and effectively
- Independently capable of driving day-to-day activities with minimal management consultation
- Highly energetic and motivated; strong attention to detail and accepts challenging assignments enthusiastically
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication and customer service skills required
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to support the success of Visier and of our customers
- Ability to build strong relationships within and across organizations
- Strong presentation skills in both live and web based scenarios
- Experience in the field of Human Resources is an advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Self-driven, strong work ethic