Visier, the globally recognized leader in people analytics and planning, is looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Enablement to equip the sales organization with the right messaging, insights and tools to improve sales productivity and accelerate sales velocity.
The Senior Manager, Sales Enablement understands what sales needs to be successful, and can champion sales requirements across the business. You will be responsible for developing and implementing communication and enablement programs that promote field readiness and effectiveness, demonstrate passion for working with the field, and have the ability to build relationships and work effectively across all levels of the organization while balancing strategic thinking with operational excellence.
What you'll be doing...
- Build stakeholder relationships across the company to identify and prioritize initiatives and enablement programs, including executive management, sales leadership, Product Marketing, Marketing, Product, Sales Operations, etc.
- Design and manage enablement programs to coach sales on selling methodology, business updates, sales positioning, and ongoing education. Identify relevant topics, develop content and slides with SMEs, author talking points, prepare speakers and coordinate logistics
- Develop and manage enablement communication channels, including but not limited to content management platforms, weekly coaching call/webinar, quarterly sales meetings, annual sales kick off
- Author sales communications, including executive communications, newsletter articles, website content and All Hands slides
- Implement voice of the field programs to proactively gather sales communications and enablement requirements and feedback
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans for each deliverable to ensure smooth and on-time execution
- Support planning and execution of events as needed
What you'll bring to the table...
- 10+ years of experience in sales communications and/or sales enablement
- Extensive experience working for and with SaaS-based technology businesses
- Proven track record of scoping, building and executing integrated sales communications, enablement programs, and content
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodologies
- Experience in content development and/or instructional design
- Effective at synthesizing and distilling large amounts of information through the lens of how to enable sales
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively to influence and align sales initiatives and priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills
- Proactive, self- directed and results-oriented
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required