Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 125 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in managing enterprise-level relationships and driving product adoption. This role is critical to the success of our customers adoption of our solutions. You will be responsible for building relationships with our enterprise customers to drive engagement and accelerate product adoption. Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Work proactively and responsively with customers to ensure they are getting value from our solutions
- Help customers build and execute a rollout strategy to make our solution sticky
- Monitor customer’s health and take action when it does not meet our indicators for success and value
- Collaborate with others in the Customer Success function, and various other resources such as the Sales function, to ensure customers are on track to achieve value
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships with customers – including advocating for customers internally – while managing customer expectations in alignment with Customer Success processes
- Update tools as required by the Customer Success processes (Salesforce, Teamworks, Confluence, etc.)
- Enrich the collective knowledge base and Visier Community Article collection by sharing experiences, lessons learned on the product, data management practice, domain (HR, etc.)
- Act as an expert resource and drive product adoption within our customer’s workplaces remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years experience being in an HR-related profession
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette, and able to comfortably present and explain complex concepts via phone and webinars
- Comfortable interacting with a range of users at Fortune 500 companies from Director through to senior executive levels
- Understanding of workforce management, workforce analytics, and Human Resources
- Understanding and experience in analytic projects and the use of analytics in large enterprises
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and prioritization skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment as an independent and proactive problem solver
- Believe in integrity, empathy, and sincerity as the way to approach customers and ensure their satisfaction and success