The Customer Value Manager will utilize their expertise in HR, analytics and consulting to build relationships with Visier customers, drive engagement and accelerate product adoption.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in managing enterprise-level relationships and driving product adoption. This role is critical to the success of our customers adoption of our solutions. You will be responsible for building relationships with our enterprise customers to drive engagement and accelerate product adoption.
What you'll be doing...
- Work proactively and responsively with customers to ensure they are getting value from our solutions
- Help customers build and execute a rollout strategy to make our solution sticky
- Monitor customer’s health and take action when it does not meet our indicators for success and value
- Collaborate with others in the Customer Success function, and various other resources such as the Sales function, to ensure customers are on track to achieve value
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships with customers – including advocating for customers internally – while managing customer expectations in alignment with Customer Success processes
- Update tools as required by the Customer Success processes (Salesforce, Teamworks, Confluence, etc.)
- Enrich the collective knowledge base and Visier Community Article collection by sharing experiences, lessons learned on the product, data management practice, domain (HR, etc.)
- Act as an expert resource and drive product adoption within our customer’s workplaces remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years experience being in an HR-related profession
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette, and able to comfortably present and explain complex concepts via phone and webinars
- Comfortable interacting with a range of users at Fortune 500 companies from Director through to senior executive levels
- Understanding of workforce management, workforce analytics, and Human Resources
- Understanding and experience in analytic projects and the use of analytics in large enterprises
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and prioritization skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment as an independent and proactive problem solver
- Believe in integrity, empathy, and sincerity as the way to approach customers and ensure their satisfaction and success