Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Implement and integrate security solutions (e.g. SAST, DAST, OSS) into CI/CD workflows including Veracode, BlackDuck, and JFrog Xray.
- Whitebox testing to identify security vulnerabilities with a focus on OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 issues.
- Remediate identified security vulnerabilities from ongoing vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, collaborate with the development organization as needed.
- Enhance application logging to provide more visibility into potential security issues.
- Perform threat model assessments with the Development organization using the STRIDE model.
- Red teaming exercises including the use of penetration testing techniques to conduct network and application assessments, conduct comprehensive testing activities using Metasploit, BurpSuite, and custom scripts/exploits, attempt data exfiltration using a variety of methods.
- Performing network infrastructure vulnerability and penetration tests.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field with an excellent academic record in Computer Science courses.
- Experience using vulnerability tools (ie. Nexpose, Metasploit, AppSpider, BurpSuite
- Knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- A strong curiosity to see if you can beat the defences that developers and security architects have put in place.
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to highly secure and reliable infrastructure and applications – we find and fix all vulnerabilities before they make it into production.