About the Role
Our People Analytics team is looking for an analyst to join our Analytics Business Partner (ABP) team. This individual will be focused on playing an analytically consultative role in enabling our HR organization in creating and executing against data-driven strategies. They also will be responsible for owning the development, measurement, and improvement of key recruiting/HR initiatives and will be seen as a trusted analytical thought partner.
What You'll Do
- Become a deep subject matter expert of our core business functions and be able to leverage your analytical toolkit in the formation of creative solutions for key business opportunities
- Ensure the consistent application and interpretation of key HR data and analyses across the organization through partnership, reporting, and business intelligence
- Form strong relationships with HR business partners to develop deep context about the organization
- Be the eyes and ears for our broader People Analytics team and partner with Core Analytics to identify areas to streamline central analytical processes and programs
What You'll Need
- Bachelor and/or Master's degree in Business, Economics, or other business operations focus
- 2+ years of management consulting, operations, finance or other analytical related experience. People Analytics in a high-growth or tech environment a plus
- Quantitative analysis expertise in one or more analytical tools. Fluency with spreadsheets is a minimum; SQL, Python, R a plus
- Data-driven and highly analytical - you're able to translate data and insights into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at an executive level
- Self-starter attitude - you boldly pursue your work and love the responsibility of being personally empowered
- Curiosity - you're innovative, creative, and constantly looking for opportunities to tweak and optimize
About the Team
We are People Analytics, the team that brings Uber's people data to life. Through trusted partnerships with client organizations across the company, we advocate for sound data-driven decisions regarding Uber's most valuable asset--its people. We utilize our diverse skill sets and methodologies to create and implement initiatives that tackle Uber's toughest people challenges.
As a team, we believe that people decisions are business decisions, and we strive to create a workplace where every employee at Uber can succeed while driving our business forward. We believe that proactive, innovative analysis and research will enable us to build a sustainable workforce for Uber's future, and we believe we are a catalyst for positive organizational change. We aspire to become the most impactful people analytics team by using people data to build a world-class culture and experience for Uber employees globally.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.