We are looking for an exceptional senior engineer to work on our Android app.
What you will do…
- Implement new features and work on making our awesome native Android app even more awesome.
- Full ownership of technical design and implementation of the app
- Design, architect, and implement maintainable testable, high quality code
- Collaborate with Product, iOS, and other Engineering teams to deliver a great user experience across all platforms
Who you are…
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience developing mobile apps
- Extremely skilled at Java
- Advocate and champion for Android, material design, and mobile
- Pragmatic, clear communicator, team player.
- Excited about applying the best new technology to push state of the art (Kotlin, RX, DI, …)
Who we are…
Glint is a rapidly growing software and analytics company that helps organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve performance. Glint is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
What we are all about…
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Based in Redwood City, California, Glint customers include United Airlines, eBay, AOL, Palantir, Red Hat, NVIDIA, Sony, LinkedIn, Intuit, Cognizant, IKEA, UTC, Square, FICO, Marketo, Veritas, Rockwell, and Pandora.
Stuff to perk you up…
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work Award
- LinkedIn Top 50 Startups 2017
- Catered lunches at Glint offices
- MacBook Pro or Air
- Free premium snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive