Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today!
We are hiring a Customer Education Manager to join our growing team to build, grow, manage and deliver the best training programs for our customers. Remote
What you'll be doing...
The Customer Education Manager will be responsible for:
- content development and instructional design
- training delivery in both remote and in person formats (some travel required)
- engagement with and management of relationships with key customers in collaboration with customer value managers
- working with internal subject matter experts to define content
- ongoing planning and program evaluation to ensure training is efficient and effective
In addition, the Customer Education Manager will also be expected to contribute to internal staff training on our products while maintaining relationships with product management, marketing, customer success, and development to ensure you are an expert who knows the ins and outs of how to use our products and why customers need them.
- Outline the concept for a course or curriculum, defining (needs for) the course medium, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches
- Quickly synthesize and write course content based on input from subject matter experts, written material, previous training courses, interviews, etc.
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Facilitate instructor-led trainings through multiple mediums including virtual and in-person, and perform Train-The-Trainer sessions as needed
- Look beyond the standard solutions to produce innovative concepts or ideas
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3+ years of experience working in facilitation, training or learning & development (strong preference for experience working in a fast paced, technology industry environment)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills in both client interactions and team interactions
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with various authoring tools prefered(i.e. MS Office, Storyline/Articulate, Camtasia, Keynote)
- Instructional design portfolio (including e-learning)
- Experience developing and conducting web based, blended and instructor-led training (either live or via webcast)
- Experience managing learning projects; experience delivering for-fee training is an asset
- Understanding of one or more of Human Resources, business analytics, or workforce analytics