We are hiring a Customer Education Manager to join our growing team to build, grow, manage and deliver the best training programs for our customers.
The Customer Education Manager will be responsible for:
- content development (digital and classroom) and instructional design
- training delivery in both remote and in person formats (some travel required)
- engagement with and management of relationships with key customers in collaboration with customer value managers
- working with internal subject matter experts to define content
- ongoing planning and program evaluation to ensure training is efficient and effective
In addition, the Customer Education Manager will also be expected to contribute to internal staff training on our products while maintaining relationships with product management, marketing, customer success, and development to ensure you are an expert who knows the ins and outs of how to use our products and why customers need them.
What you'll be doing...
- Create memorable and innovative e-learning and instructor-led experiences for learners
- Outline the concept for a course or curriculum, defining (needs for) the course medium, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches
- Quickly synthesize and write course content based on input from subject matter experts, written material, previous training courses, interviews, etc.
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Facilitate instructor-led trainings through multiple mediums including virtual and in-person, and perform Train-The-Trainer sessions as needed
- Look beyond the standard solutions to produce innovative concepts or ideas
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3+ years of experience developing e-learning content in various content authoring tools (Articulate 360, Camtasia preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in facilitation, training or learning & development (strong preference for experience working in a fast paced, SaaS/technology industry environment)
- Instructional design portfolio (including e-learning)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills in both client interactions and team interactions
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Experience developing and conducting web based, blended and instructor-led training (either live or via webcast)
- Experience managing multiple learning projects; experience delivering for-fee training is an asset
- Understanding of one or more of Human Resources, business analytics, or workforce analytics