Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote
What you'll be doing...
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a small team incubating a new product and go-to-market within a successful growth company. Visier is looking for a product manager with an entrepreneurial spirit for its award-winning analytic solutions portfolio. This key position, supported by the Vice President of New Ventures, will focus on the product side of product-market fit, defining and building a new product line for the company from the ground up.
This individual will have a strong background in all aspects of inbound product management including understanding market needs and our ability to meet them, defining market requirements and product scope, setting product vision and strategy, and working in close collaboration with user experience, development and key customers to build out initial POCs, maturing these into MVP’s (minimum valuable products) and driving future product direction to ensure a strong product-market fit throughout the product life-cycle.
This individual will have a passion for delighting customers and see themselves as the champion of transforming complex problems into creative solutions that deliver compelling business value and tangible business outcomes. The ideal candidate will relish rolling up their sleeves and taking on whatever task is necessary to get a new business off the ground.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Past experience in product management experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, AI, Machine Learning or related enterprise software/SaaS products.
- A completed or in-progress college/university degree in computer science, information technology, engineering and/or business-related disciplines, with relevant work experience.
- Ability to work across diverse teams with effective collaboration being a must, including a demonstrated ability to partner with other inbound functions such as user experience, development, and cloud operations.
- A curiosity and passion for leveraging new technologies.
- Good understanding of the cloud software landscape.
- Leadership and execution skills.
- Experience working with and delighting external customers.
- Global experience is a bonus!
What you value…
- You are determined to succeed and committed to win. The opportunity for success is unrivaled here, but you need to supply the drive. Results matter.
- You are passionate about science & data. Our drive is to bring advanced technology and robust scientific techniques into the business world.
- You are accountable. This is a small company and we take responsibility for our own successes and failures.
- You are disciplined. We do things the right way, we do not cut corners, we do not rely on smoke and mirrors; we are the real deal.