Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote Remote
What you'll be doing...
Visier, the leading provider of SaaS based People Analytics, seeks an experienced Field Marketing Manager to help us change the face of HR in the largest companies in North America. We believe that people are the most important asset in any company, and that companies are more successful when they use insights rather than intuition to drive their workforce strategies. Visier makes it easy for business leaders to make informed workforce decisions and impact business results.
The Visier Regional Field Marketing Manager is a full-funnel revenue marketer and brand advocate with a passion for delighting customers at every stage of the buyer’s journey by creating programs that help audiences see and desire a new path to success. She/he is a team player with proven success collaborating with enterprise sales and cross-functional marketing teams to envision, pilot, execute, and measure closed-loop integrated marketing programs that create a sense of urgency for the buyer and deliver significant pipeline and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and strong communicator who is adept at content creation, messaging, and tailoring marketing programs to reach and appeal to specific personas and audience segments.
- Define, innovate, pilot and execute an omni-channel marketing plan, budget requirements, goals and KPIs to effectively achieve pipeline quantity, quality, velocity, win rates and ROMI for the region.
- Partner with regional sales managers and account executives to define, evolve and communicate marketing plans as market dynamics evolve to ensure alignment of goals, objectives and strategies with regional account plans.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to identify market segments and develop marketing programs that deliver success at each customer touchpoint and each stage of the buyer’s journey – and to share best practices.
- Accountability for making a business impact by planning and executing a variety of programs that build new business pipeline (may include online and offline campaigns, events, customer stories, plays and playbooks, social selling, and personally hosting online and offline events, ABM, etc.)
- Forecast and manage budget and select and manage external vendors and agencies.
- Regularly monitor, track performance of marketing activities programs and mix to analyze, report and present on campaign and KPI performance, regional success, deliverables and programs.
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5-10 years marketing experience, with at least 2 years B2B field marketing experience in SaaS, application marketing. Enterprise software marketing to HR or other lines of Business is a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent University degree
- Proficient in marketing automation (Marketo) and sales automation/CRM (Salesforce.com) reporting and campaign features
- Experience developing “Challenger” Messaging, Commercial teaching insights, and compelling “lead to’ messaging
- Hands-on experience prioritizing running multiple initiatives and deliverables simultaneously
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments and is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, willing to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences embrace change — to see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible.
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success.