Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
To accelerate Visier’s momentum, we are looking for a highly creative, proactive and bold Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns for the EMEA region.
The ideal candidate is a full-funnel revenue marketer with a passion for delighting customers at every stage of the buyer’s journey by creating programs that help audiences see and desire a new way of doing things. She or he has proven success collaborating with enterprise sales and marketing teams to envision, pilot, execute, and measure closed-loop integrated marketing programs that create a sense of urgency for the buyer – a desire to change the status quo — and deliver significant pipeline and revenue growth for the company.
The Marketing Manager, EMEA will be based out of London, UK (remote, in-office, or hybrid) and will be required to travel up to 25% of the time. Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Define and execute the omni-channel marketing plan, budget requirements, goals and KPIs to achieve the new business growth targets for the region in partnership with the sales team
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to identify market segments and develop marketing programs and share best practices for delivering success at each customer touchpoint and each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Accountable for selecting and managing external vendors and agencies in region to execute successful programs within budget. (may include online and offline campaigns, events, customer stories, plays and playbooks, social selling, and personally hosting online and offline events, ABM, and regional PR and through leadership programs)
- Innovate, pilot, challenge, measure and track performance of marketing activities, programs and mix to effectively achieve pipeline quantity, quality, velocity, win rates and ROMI for the region and regularly report and present to sales and marketing leadership on KPI performance to goals and status of regional deliverables and programs
What you'll bring to the table...
- College or University degree plus 5-10 years marketing experience, with at least 2 years B2B field marketing in SaaS, application marketing
- Prior success driving demand in a European B2B marketing function for a North American technology provider is preferred
- Proficient user of Marketo and Salesforce.com reporting and campaign features
- Experience developing “Challenger” Messaging, Commercial teaching insights, and compelling “lead to” messaging
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to HR or Finance Lines of Business within Global 2000 companies is a plus
- Organized self-starter and hands-on problem solver with high quality standards and strong time management, prioritization and project management skills able to work under pressure to meet deadlines while juggling multiple deliverables
- Critical thinker who is agile, creative has outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented with a growth mindset and a “win as a team” mentality — willing to innovate and take informed risks to find a better way while leveraging mistakes by sharing learnings to improve skills, programs, processes, and customer experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, disrupting the status quo and promoting the value of business outcomes rather than product features and functionality and adapts to rapidly changing high growth environments
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success