Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 125 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Check out the roles waiting for you below! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Oversees the day to day accounting function (AP, AR, GL) and provides guidance and mentorship to the team and fosters an environment that strives for excellence, innovation, enthusiasm and positivity
- Full ownership of internal and external financial reporting, research on new accounting policies, prepare memos to document recommendations to management and model potential impact to company’s financials.
- Oversee and assist with the preparation of annual financial audit deliverables and serve as liaison with auditors
- Manage the tax return preparation process to ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements are filed in a timely manner.
- Prepares and/or reviews all other compliance returns in US, Canada and UK.
- Familiarize with company’s transfer pricing strategy and prepares financial modeling as required.
- Research on tax changes and communicate potential implication to the company
Process Improvement & Analysis
- Develop and maintain complex sales commission workbooks and collaborate with payroll and sales operation on monthly and quarterly payments. Assists in the development and creation of sales commissions and incentive plans.
- Support Director, Finance in various project initiatives
- Improve current processes whenever possible, question the status quo and always look for ways to bring it to the next level.
- Forward thinking and can have good anticipation on what is going to come
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years experience in a relevant accounting related position with demonstrated ability to perform the responsibilities as mentioned above, with at least 2 years management experience
- Tech industry experience, especially SaaS environment, preferred.
- A professional accounting designation
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and technical reporting requirements (public company experience is a strong asset).
- Knowledge and experience in working with information technology and financial systems (experience with NetSuite a strong asset)
- Advanced Excel skills