Visier, the leading provider of SaaS based People Analytics, seeks an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to drive one of our biggest areas of growth. The Visier Partner Marketing Manager will collaborate across multiple teams within Visier including direct and channel sales, marketing and business development teams and work closely with Visier partners to develop and execute integrated marketing programs that create a sense of urgency for the buyer and deliver significant partner referral pipeline and revenue growth.
An individual contributor and team player, the ideal candidate brings proven success collaborating with enterprise sales and cross-functional marketing teams to envision, pilot, execute, and measure scalable programs and co-marketing strategies that will establish the future direction of the Visier Partner program. Remote Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Engage directly with marketing leaders at partner organizations to identify, create, execute and scale mutually beneficial co-marketing plans and ensure channel-side sales readiness and execution of programs that deliver partner referral leads; influence pipeline progression and deliver revenue growth.
- Work with Visier Partner Development, Sales and operations teams to enable Visier sales team with messaging and tools to successfully work with their partner sales counterparts and ensure field alignment, readiness, and accountability for timely handling, follow-up and conversion of pipeline referred by channel partners.
- Collaborate with Visier marketing team members to identify, customize and create partner messaging and positioning frameworks, live and virtual event plans, partner on-boarding and selling tools, success stories, promotions, social selling, digital marketing, and syndication of high performing assets and to maximize value from all partner marketing activities and integrate relevant campaign messaging positioning and content through the partner channel.
- Work across multiple Visier functions and stakeholders to create and streamline infrastructure and processes to ensure our partner programs have measurable success metrics and to equip our sellers and partners to deliver customer value and drive revenue through the partner ecosystem.
- Represent Visier at to-and through-partner events as necessary (some travel required 10-20%)
- Forecast and manage budget and select and manage external tools/vendors as needed to automate manual processes, reduce costs or workload and improve partner and customer time-to-value through the global partner ecosystem strategy.
- Consistently monitor performance of partner marketing programs to analyze, report, optimize, and present on partner program performance and Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) and related KPIs.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Minimum 5 years in a B2B partner/channel marketing role with hands-on experience creating and scaling successful high growth partner marketing programs from scratch
- SaaS, application marketing prefered and enterprise software marketing to HR or other lines of Business is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of direct, hands-on experience working with technology, service or channel partners and accountability for delivering measurable results from partner referral or co-marketing demand generation programs.
- BA/BS or equivalent University degree
- Experience with Partner Relationship Marketing Systems, Market Development Fund (MDF) programs and sales automation/CRM (Salesforce.com) reporting
- Experience developing “Challenger” Messaging, Commercial teaching insights, and compelling “lead to’ messaging
- Hands-on experience prioritizing and running multiple partner referral initiatives and deliverables simultaneously
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments and is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, willing to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences embrace change — to see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible.
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success.