We do analytics and we do them well. As a co-op you’re going to work on meaningful tasks: the real stuff, the real product, in real time. That is, of course, after you complete a Bootcamp training to get a Scala/Client-side certification, all with the help of your designated mentor. Oh, did we mention we train you?
You will work on one of our DevOps scrum teams to assist in the development of an enterprise software product. And hey, if we like you, we’ll hire you after you graduate. No questions asked – our conversion rate is impeccably high and it’s how we prefer to hire anyways.
Our co-op experience is unique and designed to prepare you for professional success. If you are passionate about code and looking for an opportunity to practice your skills in an energetic and creative environment, apply now! Remote
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Good understanding of computer networking concepts
- Good understanding of programming concepts and data structures
- Familiarity with Linux desktop and server environments
- Advantageous would be to have some knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Knowledge of Linux system and network administration
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and SQL language is an asset
- Knowledge of web technologies (REST, HTML/CSS, JSON, Angular2)
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure or Google Could Platform
- Coding skills in relevant languages (e.g Java, Python, Go, Ruby, Bash)
- Attention to detail, tendency to spot mistakes and identify potential improvements
What you value…
- You are determined to succeed and committed to win. The opportunity for success is unrivaled here, but you need to supply the drive. Results matter.
- You are accountable. We take responsibility for our own successes and failures.
- You are disciplined. We do things the right way, we do not cut corners, we do not rely on smoke and mirrors; we are the real deal.