At Glint, our customers are the ethos of our brand. Their philosophies and experiences drive the stories we tell each other and our market, contributing significantly to our sales and marketing efforts, as well as our sense of purpose as Glintsters.
Glint is looking for a passionate, organized, creative and growth-oriented community manager to develop, build and manage a community engagement program. This person will play a critical role, as part of the Customer Empowerment and Customer Success organization, in bolstering overall customer success, engagement and adoption marketing efforts. You will interface directly with customers and partner with customer success, product management, people science and marketing to build an amazing community experience through sustaining and increasing brand advocates, moderating interactions, connecting with new people, driving traffic, analyzing results and overall acting as an extension of the Glint brand.
What you will do…
- The Glint community manager provides our brand with a face that encourages personal connections between Glint and its advocates, as well as our advocates with one another.
- Plan, implement and track campaigns and programs within the Glint community aligned with overall community objectives that ultimately create Glint brand advocates.
- Strategize ways to scale our community and connect with new people.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for online Community.
- Moderate and respond to questions and discussions in Glint’s community.
- Help to organize and facilitate virtual and live events to build community.
- Build programs, including live virtual roundtables and events for customers focusing on Glint’s solutions and best-practices to increase product adoption and engagement with the Glint brand.
- Attend relevant Glint customer events and live blog to build additional awareness.
- Analyze results of campaigns and community metrics and provide monthly analytics.
- Provide training to customers on navigating and interacting in the Glint community.
- Develop, coordinate, write and edit quarterly Glint newsletter to community members.
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar.
- 3-6 years experience in community management, adoption marketing and/or social media marketing
- Proven track record of maintaining excellent relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, project management, and time management skills
- Self-starter with a growth mindset orientation
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Industry experience preferred
Who we are…
Glint is a rapidly growing software and analytics company that helps organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve performance. Glint is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
What we are all about…
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Based in Redwood City, California, Glint customers include United Airlines, eBay, AOL, Palantir, Red Hat, NVIDIA, Sony, LinkedIn, Intuit, Cognizant, IKEA, UTC, Square, FICO, Marketo, Veritas, Rockwell, and Pandora.
Stuff to perk you up…
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work Award
- LinkedIn Top 50 Startups 2017
- Catered lunches at Glint offices
- MacBook Pro or Air
- Free premium snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive