Visier, the leading provider of SaaS based People Analytics, seeks an experienced Partner Enablement Manager to accelerate growth in our mid-market and embedded analytics businesses.
This is a unique opportunity to join an emerging business line within a growth phase technology company and is ideally suited to those looking to grow both a business and their career. In this role, you will collaborate across multiple teams within Visier, including Embedded Analytics and Mid-Market Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Product to develop and execute enablement and evangelism programs.
The ideal candidate is both an individual contributor and team player, and brings passion and proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams to create and grow a high quality SaaS partner program.
What you'll be doing...
- Develop partner-facing content and programs to manage on-boarding, marketing, education, and training
- Work closely with the Partner Enablement Director and Mid-Market Marketing Director to maximize value across internal and partner marketing activities
- Work collaboratively to identify, customize, and create partner messaging and positioning frameworks, live and virtual event plans, success stories, and syndication of assets
- Develop and manage our partner enablement calendar with emphasis on regular content campaigns, quarterly releases, and upcoming partner events
- Ensure our Mid-Market team has messaging and tools to successfully work with their partner sales counterparts and ensure field alignment
- Deliver the above across a range of partner types with diverse requirements; OEM, reseller, referral, and technical partners
- Work across multiple Visier functions and stakeholders to create and streamline infrastructure and processes while delivering value throughout the partner ecosystem
- Develop, track, and report on key performance metrics
- Work alongside our Partner Enablement Director as a consultant for new partners’ Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success strategies
- Manage accounts, if necessary
- Represent Visier at partner events as necessary (some travel required 10-20%)
What you'll bring to the table...
- Minimum 5 years in business development, partner management, and/or sales
- SaaS experience in Analytics or the HR line of business is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent University degree
- Experience with Partner Programs, Partner Management Systems, and CRM
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions an asset
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, always innovating, but not reinventing the wheel
- Takes informed risks to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and a “win as a team” mentality
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences to embrace change — to see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible.
- Agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments and is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success