Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 125 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, Genentech, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Check out the roles waiting for you below!
We are looking for a brilliant B2B SAAS product marketing leader to develop and lead our best-in-class product marketing team.
As Senior Director, Product Marketing, you will lead product strategy and analysis, product positioning, messaging development, competitive analysis, and go-to-market planning, and will work with a cross-functional team acrosssales, communications, and product management. The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills combined with excellent written and verbal communications skills and will be equally at ease building compelling product narratives as they are engaging with industry influencers and analysts.
The successful candidate will have the ability to analyze and diagnose complex business challenges, formulate solutions, and influence product management in the product roadmap and investment areas. They will have (and will continue to build) leadership skills and business acumen. They will be able to generate high-impact ideas, clearly prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and drive them to completion. Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Develop and lead a world-class product marketing team
- Establish product marketing frameworks to support successful team and function growth
- Be the expert on our buyers, why they buy, and their buying criteria
- Be the expert on our competition and how we differentiate
- Develop and evangelize market-shaping product positioning, messaging, and value proposition that differentiates and drives demand for our new and disruptive solutions
- Lead the development of compelling content that excites, inspires, and compels market adoption
- Develop a clear and effective product marketing plan and drive its execution through collaboration with the Marketing team
- Master analyst and influencer relations, increasing understanding of our disruptive solutions and helping to shape our category
- Work with a cross-functional team to achieve successful products launches/releases
- Collaborate on the use of Social Media and PR to drive awareness and demand, and foster customer communities
What you'll bring to the table...
- 10+ years product marketing experience in B2B software
- Team leadership experience
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating writing, thought leadership, sales tools, and content marketing experience
- Experience developing “Challenger” Messaging, Commercial teaching insights, and compelling “lead to’ messaging
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Asana, and Google Apps
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo
- Some travel required
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a passion for competitive analysis and market dynamics
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, willing to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences embrace positive change — see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success