What we do:
At Simply Get Results we’re changing how the world works by leveraging people data to enhance business performance for Fortune 5000 organisations. Founded in 2014, we have 25 plus years of real-world experience built into our powerful analytics platform and algorithms. Our customers are complex organisations which masks high levels of inefficiency. People are their biggest source of cost, risk and value, yet are the hardest part to measure. Simply gives senior leaders in these organisations a central and integrated point of control. We predict which workforce decisions will have greatest impact on financial performance and people’s wellbeing, and track actions through to results.
What we’re looking for:
We need smart, data savvy people who want to help our most senior customers make better decisions. We think humans are really important, and while our service is powered by software, you’ll be the personal touch, working directly with a range of executives and senior leaders to bring to life the options and implications, simplify the complex, and help get decisions made. It’s all about insight! You’re a geek-translator, a problem solver, a trusted partner.
How the role fits in:
You’ll help our customers understand the Simply platform and service, working as part of the customer results team. You’ll likely lead insight across one or more customers as a portfolio. In the team, you’re the translator, guiding our data science and data analyst teams to configure our platform for the customer, then using the platform to proactively engage our customer with brand new insights. You’ll be the person our customer turns to when they’ve got an interesting challenge for us. You’ll be in the boardroom or leadership team meeting, helping drive transformation in the world’s largest companies.
Customer satisfaction is the number 1 goal, and you’ll also make a contribution to our product design, intellectual property, and commercial management.
Typical activities include:
- Research the competitive forces and drivers that make companies and teams successful
- Use the Simply platform’s modelling, prediction and visualisation tools models to build insight
- Summarise analysis into easy to understand insights, options and recommendations
- Facilitate decisions at Senior management, Executive and Leadership team levels
- Commission research analysis and advanced data science work from our data analyst team
- Manage relationships in complex organisations
Your background and experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a consultancy or technology advisory/ customer success role
- Human capital experience
- Financial and business literacy/ numeracy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Enjoy logical and creative thinking (e.g. systems thinking)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with data visualisation or simulation tools an advantage (QlikView, Tableau, etc)
The need to knows:
- Based in London, with part-time customer work on site required
- Flexible working hours and location
- Full benefits package