The Employee Experience plays a key role in creating a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. It helps drive Adobe’s success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best. Key areas of focus include Talent Management, Rewards, Business Partnering, Employee Resource Center and Global Workplace Solutions, supported a solid foundation in operational excellence.
Strategic Business Partners are responsible for ensuring organizational alignment and effectiveness by working closely and successfully with the business. They provide thought leadership in the areas of workforce planning, organizational design, resource/OpEx allocation, performance optimization, performance management, talent assessment & engagement, business integration (M&A), and change management leadership. This is an exciting opportunity to position yourself as a trusted strategic partner to Adobe’s Senior Leader community, with the goal of driving overall organizational effectiveness and success.
What you’ll do
- Apply HR expertise and commercial understanding to partner successfully and build credibility within key business areas. Interpreting business plans, diagnosing people implications and translating these into clear people plans are paramount to this role.
- Provide advice and guidance on various important People Resources issues including reward, employee relations, talent, performance management, organisation development/change, culture, leadership and learning and development.
- Provide expertise and consultancy to leaders on how to effectively lead change.
- Coach and support business leaders on how to build employee engagement and maintain highly motivated teams.
- Drive the talent plan for the business to build sustainable people capability
- Support the business leadership to build a performance based culture, aligned to organizational values.
- Partner with People Resources operational colleagues to deliver a seamless service to the business and its leadership.
- Lead annual processes including Reward and performance reviews.
- As a People Resources leader, build & develop capabilities contributing to the wider People Resources agenda
What you’ll need to succeed
- A personal credibility with key business decision-makers and colleagues, and experience of working with other HR Business Partners globally
- Experience of utilising a broad range of organisational effectiveness methodologies in large scale business transformations, with significant tangible performance outcomes.
- Skilled business partnering approach with a solid understanding of working strategically with global centres of excellence to support local operations.
- Confidence and gravitas to challenge and influence key business decision- makers when required.
- A self-starter with a hands-on approach, and ability to contribute to a multi-cultural team environment
- Ability to navigate a complex matrix environment and influence at all levels.
- Previous experience in the design, implementation and management of large change management initiatives
- Presence & Influence
- Effective Communication in a Matrix
- Courage of Conviction
- Critical Thinking / Analytical Ability
- Business Acumen / Commercial Awareness
- Advising / Facilitation / Advisory Skills
- Negotiation / Conflict Resolution Capability
- Relationship Building
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.