Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 450 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by over 140 large enterprises, including Bridgestone, BNY Mellon, Electronic Arts, Genentech, LinkedIn, McKesson, and Novo Nordisk.
We’re as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities, yoga classes, volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
Sound like your next career move? Apply to be part of Visier today! Remote
What you'll be doing...
- Support BI Consultants in data discovery sessions with the customer, steer data discovery sessions in the right direction and help uncover key requirements and risks
- Ensure the functional and data requirements in scope for the project are within the boundaries of the licensed applications
- Act as the first level of approval on customizations
- Ensure the data feed design follow best practices and is sustainable for Visier
- Validate scope statement document matches the implementation and delivered solution throughout the project and before the customer sign off
- Support Project Manager and Customer Value Manager in their responsibilities and activities by identifying risks in the technical implementation
- Act as a point of escalation with customers for issues or concerns related to the technical implementation (scope, data files, etc.)
- Act as a backup on implementation project(s) to other BI consultants of the pod as needed
- Help identify assignments of BI consultant to customers within the pod
- Support the onboarding of newly hired BI consultant within the pod
- Mentor BI consultants on technical and soft skills
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years of experience in leading the implementation of data analysis and reporting projects
- 5+ years of experience in implementation services
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a must
- Strong familiarity with data warehousing techniques
- Previous experience in multi-dimensional analytic solutions
- Strong knowledge of data and database management systems, with good SQL language skills
- Experience in project management on both the client and backend side
- Understanding of B2B relationships and ability to work closely with other stakeholders to ensure clients’ needs are exceeded
- Experience maintaining accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Assertive and persuasive
- Empathetic, consultative and collaborative
- Strong problem-solving abilities and goal focused
- Detail oriented